Every decision we make at BreezoMeter is governed by our company’s mission to provide the world’s most trustworthy and empowering health-focused environmental intelligence. But what exactly do we mean by this term?
Data that Actually Drives Change
When we talk about health-focused environmental intelligence, we’re talking about providing people with much more than raw data. Our aim as a company has always been to provide actionable health insights which individuals everywhere will be able to act upon to protect themselves from hazards in their environment. Through the partners we work with and our own direct consumer channels, we’re already enabling hundreds of millions of people to do this each day.
The premise is simple: When information is simple to understand and directly relates to a person, they’ll be more likely to act upon it. In terms of the environment, the action taken could be as simple as closing the windows, taking allergy medication in advance, taking an alternative route to work, or heading to a different park with the kids:
What Makes BreezoMeter’s Environmental Intelligence So Actionable?
Our data scientists, environmental engineers, and product experts have built BreezoMeter’s technology from the ground up to ensure we can provide environmental insights that truly drive change and make a difference. This is Health-focused Environmental Intelligence – and this is also what makes BreezoMeter different:
- Hourly Updated Air Quality Information at the Resolution of 5 Meters (16.5 feet) – including 100 Countries + 6+ pollutant concentrations
- Daily & up to 3 Day-Forecast Pollen reporting for 15+ plant types & 3 Species – 65+ Countries and resolution of 1 KM/0.6M
- Location-based Fire alerts in 100 Countries up to a radius of 19-62 miles.
- Comprehensive weather reporting for 100+ countries to show the full environmental picture – including temperature, UV index, wind & pressure, and much more.
- Hundreds of scientifically backed health recommendations based on environmental exposure.
- A constant-accuracy validation process
- Health-based air quality and pollen indexes for 100+ Countries – available in BreezoMeter universal formats & local scales