From humble beginnings come great things, as the saying goes. I can certainly attest to that.
8 years ago, Emil Fisher and I officially launched BreezoMeter on its maiden voyage, which soon turned into an amazing journey to improve the health and safety of billions of people worldwide. Our very first task was to develop an algorithm that would enable me to calculate the air pollution levels at several regions I considered settling down in.
Since then, almost every aspect of our little startup company has developed beyond my imagination – and I couldn’t be prouder.
BreezoMeter is now a fully-fledged environmental intelligence solution, with multiple environmental data APIs and a dedicated environmental intelligence SaaS platform. We help industry leaders around the world leverage considerable value from our data and insights in a myriad of ways that help enhance and expand their roadmap, vision, and goals.
Our Most Recent Innovations Include:
- Wildfire Tracker – BreezoMeter now makes it possible to track active wildfires and view their changing perimeter, providing life-saving insights that have become all the more crucial in the face of worsening wildfire seasons due to climate change.
- Environmental Intelligence Platform – Enabling businesses to quickly create actionable environmental and health insights that improve lives via our customizable SaaS platform. This tool cuts down business time spent and costs, making it possible for businesses to prioritize personalized health and safety solutions without a labor-intensive development process.
- History Plus – Our recently launched historical environmental data product opens the door for a variety of industries to leverage long-term insights and information for better planning and management of things like real estate, utilities, government infrastructure, and more.
Our revolutionary environmental intelligence also powers BreezoMeter’s Android and iOS apps, utilized by millions across the world to make more informed decisions daily and adopt healthier lifestyles.
The People Make All The Difference!
BreezoMeter wouldn’t have reached this stage without our amazing family culture.
First and foremost I would like to thank Emil, my best friend, and Co-founder, for his unwavering trust over the years. Our friendship is one of the key elements that helped envision the friendship, trust, and transparency cornerstones we set at the foundation of this company.
I hugely appreciate every single member of the BreezoMeter family and their contribution to our rapid success and growth over the past 8 years. Their passion and dedication have accelerated our advancement and I am truly amazed by how far we’ve come thanks to the whole family.
Now, we set our sights on another horizon: from millions to billions to realize the dream we set for ourselves at the start.
But before we raise the proverbial anchor, unfurl the digital sails, and set course to new unexplored lands of innovation, I wanted to take a moment and highlight some of BreezoMeter’s biggest achievements and partnerships in our 8th year:
- $45 Million Raised in Total Funding – These investments serve to recruit new passionate Breezos into our ranks, expand our capabilities and infrastructure, and continue innovating our sustainable technology to help revolutionize climate resilience and environmental forecasting.
- Boehringer Ingelheim – In this wonderful collaboration with one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies we’re able to help improve remote patient care and facilitate the digital transformation to the way patients and doctors communicate.
- Apple – You can imagine how proud we are to have partnered with one of the world’s leading tech giants, making our environmental insights and data accessible to an astronomical number of users, enabling them to make healthier decisions every single day.
- L’Oréal – teaming up with the world’s leading skincare brand opened a new frontier for climate tech that I am incredibly proud of. Most people don’t realize how environmental hazards impact their skin health, and with L’Oréal’s amazing innovations we’re going to be able to change that.
- Fox Weather – For BreezoMeter’s environmental intelligence to assist such a major weather platform is a remarkable feat for our young company, and to have our very own Paul Walsh regularly join the Fox Weather team to discuss contemporary environmental events is a special honor for us.
- Volvo – BreezoMeter now helps this multinational luxury vehicle brand improve in-cabin air quality with our environmental intelligence, truly transforming the way we can protect people on their daily journeys.
What Comes Next?
The future holds many possibilities, and BreezoMeter already has all sorts of further innovations in store. I am extremely excited, and optimistic, for both climate tech and our ability as a global society to become more resilient and healthy through the ingenuity and foresight of our best and brightest.
All of us here at BreezoMeter are incredibly proud to be on the frontlines of the personalized health and climate awareness revolution, and I thank every single one of our advocates, investors, and family members for all their support.
It all started with a husband’s care for his wife and a true friendship that has stood the test of time!
And now, the work continues 🙂